Istanbul – Behind the Scenes

Jeremy Loops – Behind the Scenes

We came across Jeremy Loops thanks to our good friend Ben Brown. Jeremy is a multi-instrumental folk...

Tokyo Creativity

One of the best things about travelling for work is that I get to travel along side some of the most...

Tokyo – Behind the Scenes

Hey there! Not too long ago we spent a week in Japan shooting a video called ’24 hours in Toky...

In Conversation With: Scott Harrison

Charity:Water has long been on my radar. Their clean branding, good storytelling and clear purpose...

Spring Playlist 2015

Spring is here! Music is a big part of the creative process here at JacksGap. We’re created a...

Skinny Living – Behind The Scenes

I’ve been speaking to my good friend Jamal Edwards for some time about finding an interesting...

New Orleans – Behind The Scenes

In all my experiences of visiting America I’ve never left the coasts. It seems to be somewhat of a...

In Conversation With: Morgan Maassen

Morgan Maassen is someone whose creative style we’ve admired for a while. His work, which is...

We Were Evergreen – Behind The Scenes

Well here we are at the fourth Shed Session episode. It was around this time last year that Jack and...

Winter Playlist 2015

We’ve been blown away by the response to our first two playlists on SoundCloud. We’ve c...

Making Following Heart With Leslie Watts

Hello! For those of you who haven’t seen the previous episodes of Following Heart, this is a serie...

Making Following Heart With Jillian Morris

The Bahamas! We couldn’t believe our luck. We found Jillian through our initial research for this...