Hello lovely people,
The purpose of this community is to create a place where people can meet, talk and share knowledge. We encourage you guys to introduce your self and help others discover awesome content around the web.There are only a couple of rules you need to abide by and each Forum has a moderator who’s job it is to make sure these rules are followed.
The JacksGap Community Rules:
1. Do not make a thread about a topic that already has a thread about it. Always try to avoid double posting. If you need to add in content please just use the edit feature that came with the forum.
2. Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled. Participants may not link, in any manner to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
3. Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising will be removed.
4. If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. You are not allowed to solicit business through this forum.
5. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your profile picture at any time, for any reason.
6. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
7. Any abuse towards our moderators or community members in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
8. Do not create multiple accounts, they will be banned. Note: You are responsible for your account, no excuses claiming that your sibling/friend/anyone was using your account. Your account is your responsibility.
To protect your privacy, we will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current JacksGap Forum policies.
How can I help the moderators with rule 1?
I can live with these rules 😛
So glad to see that JacksGap.com is up again! Hope it stays as awesome as it was before 😀
Great news that Jacksgap.com is back up and running Finn!
I am so happy that JacksGap is running again! Thank you Finn and Jack!
glad to see the website up again cx
I would just like to say a few things about the first rule.
It’s great and everything, a perfect concept, but last time I personally had a problem with finding topics.
So, of course I wouldn’t like to post a topic identical to an already existing one, but there were 35+ pages of topics and the search engine didn’t work for the community side of the site, so it would be pretty difficult to go through all the topics that have ever been created to see if yours already exists.
And the edit button worked only for the first 5 minutes after you post a topic/post? Is it still like that?
How can I delete my account?
im sorry but i accidentally violated rule #1 and im currently trying to figure out how to delete the forum it seems that another poster and i made it at the same time but hers came first so i am willing to delete mine since hers came first. Its in the Travels area called Philippines. Im truly sorry i never meant to double post honest!
Can users of the website become moderators? Or is it just you, Jack, and the other people who helped with the site?
Hi! I started a topic at around the same time as someone else who made a similar one. I’m really sorry about that, but I can’t figure out how to delete it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.